Extending hostapd's control interface ...

Helmut Schaa helmut.schaa
Mon Nov 22 07:32:07 PST 2010

Hi,

I'd like to use the hostapd control interface to monitor the association and
disassociation of STAs instead of parsing the hostapd log. However, I'd also
like to get some information about failed association attempts. At the moment
the control interface doesn't support that many events :) beside some EAP stuff
and connected/disconnected.

Jouni, would you accept patches that add some more fine grained events around
authentication/association and maybe the key handshakes?

Thanks,
Helmut