Do Hostap support Authorization or some kind of traffic control?

Douglas Diniz dgdiniz
Wed Mar 31 09:16:51 PDT 2010

Hi, I'm using hostap for authentication for several years and
everything works fine.

Now I want to try Authorization. I have a computer that works as a
wireless AP to some clients. I use hostap for authentication with a
radius server (using freeradius). There is no traffic control for the
clients, so what I want to do is to control the traffic based on the
user. Do HostAP support this traffic control based on the
authentication?

Until this moment I can do traffic control with netfilter, but
everything is manual, so I want automatize this procedure based on
some client information stored in the radius server.

Someone could give me some directions?

Thanks..........