Fwd: wpa_supplicant in adhoc WPA-PSK mode

Jouni Malinen j
Sat Jan 9 01:12:07 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 11:22:45PM +0530, Ujjal Roy wrote:
> I found error and fixed after adding the flag *CONFIG_IBSS_RSN* to the
> .config file.
>
> Please find the attached ibss_rsn.c file, let me know if I am not wrong.

Could you please send this in patch format or describe what exactly you
changed? The file you sent is based on some unknown version of the
ibss_rsn.c that does not match with the current development branch. The
only clear change I noticed when comparing the files were in the
sequence number length (from 6 to 8) which is not correct; the TSC and
PN used by TKIP and CCMP are 6 octets.