About EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA in Hostapd

邓月明 jeremy_dym
Sat Feb 20 18:39:55 PST 2010

Hi, Dear Jouni Malinen,

I am working on the EAP-AKA authentication using
wpa_supplicant 0.6.9, hostapd 0.6.9 and freeradius 2.0.5.

For the notebook, 802.11b/g wireless NIC (TP-LINK
TL-WN610G) and USIM card reader (OMNIKEY 6121) are used. And the wpa_supplicant
seems to work very well.

Due to there is also not any available patch about it , I do not have any
idea about the EAP-AKA authentication support by freeradius 2.0.5.

Now, I also want to use hostapd 0.6.9 as EAP-SIM & EAP-AKA
authentication server.  How about your progress? Could you give me some
suggestion and guidance?  Thank you very much in advance.

Look forwork
to your reply!

My Email address is dengyueming at gmail.com.

Truely yours,