Accounting info when using the internal hostapd's RADIUS functionality

Dennis Borgmann dennis.borgmann
Thu Dec 2 05:06:32 PST 2010

Hi Panagiotis!

Just a few words on this - I use freeradius, since I've had problems
with hostapd's RADIUS implementation before. Maybe it is a bit
overloaded, but it works :-)

Kind regards,
Dennis Borgmann