Help: Could anybody tell me the difference between command: enable_network & select_network

Pino Pino_Cao
Wed Apr 21 20:36:52 PDT 2010

Dear all,
            sorry for the  improper subtitle of last mail. But I still
want to know the answers
        I already know their behaviors:
        enable command will set the network status flag to ENABLED, if
no connection, it will connect current AP. If there is connection now,
it just set the flags.
        select command will disalbe other network & force to connect
that AP
        But I don`t know their difference, could anybody give me some
tips?

        Thank you in advance~~

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential of Compal Electronics, Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender and destroy/delete the message. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.