Can wpa_supplicant run several instance on the interface?

Peter Fortuin peter.fortuin
Thu Apr 15 03:36:17 PDT 2010

Hi Long,

I don't think that will be possible. But you can check if the original
interfaces (probably wlan0 and wlan1) will work for wpa_supplicant. Run 2
instances of wpa_supplicant (one for wlan0 and one for wlan1).

Kind regards,

Peter