CRDA installation problem

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn cristian.ionescu-idbohrn
Mon Apr 12 04:51:15 PDT 2010

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010, Tomislav Par?ina wrote:

> I have managed to install CRDA. Thank you for your help. I was missing
> some of those packages (libnl-dev pkg-config python-m2crypto
> libgcrypt-dev libnfnetlink-dev).

Right.

> Now I have this problem when I execute sudo make on hostapd from GIT:

Hmm...

> /usr/src/hostap/hostapd$ sudo make

I have a feeling you're running make as 'root'.  AFAIK, only 'make
install' some times needs to be run as 'root'.

>   CC  main.c
>   CC  config_file.c
>   CC  ../src/ap/hostapd.c
>   CC  ../src/ap/wpa_auth_glue.c
>   CC  ../src/ap/drv_callbacks.c
> ../src/ap/ap_drv_ops.c: In function ?hostapd_set_ap_wps_ie?:
> ../src/ap/ap_drv_ops.c:50: error: ?struct hostapd_data? has no member named ?wps_beacon_ie?
> ../src/ap/ap_drv_ops.c:51: error: ?struct hostapd_data? has no member named ?wps_probe_resp_ie?
> make: *** [../src/ap/ap_drv_ops.o] Error 1

Sorry, I do not have a good advice (or question ;) for you in this
case.  Just hours ago, Masashi Honma posted something similar to the
list.  Did you see that?

--
Cristian