hostapd 4 FreeRadius - help

Pavel Roskin proski
Fri Sep 11 14:03:19 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-11 at 15:52 -0500, Matthew Benjamin wrote:
> Okay I installed the openssl development package and that fixed the
> openssl problem. Now I have the following errors...
> ../src/eap_server/eap_methods.o: In function
> `eap_server_register_methods':
> /hostapd/hostapd-0.6.9/hostapd/../src/eap_server/eap_methods.c:260:
> undefined reference to `eap_server_fast_register'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

This is clearly a result of enabling CONFIG_EAP_FAST.  Have you seen the
comment above that option in .config?  If your openssl patched?

> any ideas?

It looks like different object files were compiled with different
options.  I suggest that you build from clean sources.

> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Matthew Benjamin
> <msbenjamin12 at gmail.com> wrote:
>                                 /src/crypto/tls_openssl.c: In function
>                                 ?tls_get_cipher?:
>                                 ../src/crypto/tls_openssl.c:2321:
>                                 error: ?struct tls_connection? has no
>                                 member named ?ssl?

Please doesn't quite irrelevant parts of your messages.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin