Unable to get hostapd working with minimal configuration file

Aditya Bhave aybhave
Thu Oct 22 20:42:07 PDT 2009

OK, I enabled ath5k using

sudo athenable ath5k
sudo athload ath5k

Doing an iwconfig yields the interface name as wlan1. I changed the
below .conf file to specify interface=wlan1

I still get the same error however.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
--Aditya Bhave