kernel panic is coming in Repeater mode while upgrading hostapd 0.4.8 to 0.6.9

gokulnath A gokulnatha
Sat May 30 00:39:29 PDT 2009

hi all...

   I have upgraded the hostapd version 0.4.8 to 0.6.9 in my atheros based chipset. I am using Madwifi Wirless driver .  i have set Repeater Mode with first Vap as managed mode and Second Vap as Master mode . While setting WPA, WPA2 , WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-auto, WPA2-auto anyone of the security settings in VAP2 , kernel panic is coming after reboot . Please help me to solve this issue.

But setting in VAP1 have no problem. Only VAP2 having the kernel panic problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Goks

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/