wpa_supplicant under XP - strange behaviour

Ruzsinszky Attila ruzsinszky.attila
Thu May 14 10:42:57 PDT 2009

Hi,

Win XP SP3, Senao 2511CD PCMCIA card, wpa_supplicant 0.6.9, working
wpa_supplicant.conf, Ovislink AP, WPA2 Mixed mode, WPA+EAP-TLS,
hidden SSID, MAC filter.

If I start wpa_supplicant it doesn't connect (associate) to my AP.

If I'm leaving to run wpa_supplicant and starting NetStumbler and I disable
the automatic configuration NetStumbler can see my AP! After that I close
NetStumbler and in a half minute the wpa_supplican can connect to the AP,
getting the IP from my DHCP server and everything seems working!

On the same hardware under SuSE 10.1 connection is working.

Any ideas?

The wpa_supplicat.conf:

ap_scan=2
ctrl_interface=