wpa association issue

linux newbie linux.newbie79
Sun May 10 20:48:51 PDT 2009

Hi Matthieu,

Many thanks for your reply.

With the airo driver you mentioned, I coulnt receive the EAPOL messages.
i.e wpa_supplicant_rx_eapol is not called.

I have sent a mail regarding this but it is waiting for moderator approval
as the length of message is long.

Also below is the aironet card status. Will it work for WPA? or do I need to
update to some other firmware?

# cat /proc/driver/aironet/eth1/Status
Mode: 200
Signal Strength: 27
Signal Quality: 143
SSID:
AP: AllansfordAP04
Freq: 0
BitRate: 11mbs
Driver Version: airo.c 0.6 (Ben Reed & Javier Achirica)
Device: 350 Series
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems
Firmware Version: 5.41
Radio type: 2