private_key

new conf newconfig
Sun Mar 29 14:31:28 PDT 2009

to phil: yesss the client send the password, username and some information
about the eap version (to the NAS) but also the public key in the
certification at first , to let the server read the client's messages

to sergio: thank you for the reply
*"And the following: before tls finished, both client and server send a
message which is a sign of all previous messages."*

the private key is used during the communication. client or server, when
sending their messages, those one must be encrypted with private key.. and
decrypted with the public one.