PEAPv1(EAP-GTC) config with Cisco ACS

Ben Carbery ben.carbery
Mon Mar 16 17:36:17 PDT 2009

Thanks for the interest guys,
So by 'PAP not MSCHAP', I think I am implying PEAPv1? This is because the
ACS is using LDAP as a backend database for the authentication, and LDAP
does not support MSCHAP. This might be incidental to the configuration
though if EAP negotiates the correct settings..

Here are my debug logs after a bit of a clean-up. There were actually two
connection attempts in the original file, but they appeared to have such
different content that I split it into two files for clarity. It's possible
the second attempt is being denied due to 'too many attempts' so possibly
the first file is the relevant one.

cheers,