libnl.so.2.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory upon start

Pavel Roskin proski
Fri Mar 13 13:29:37 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 20:44 +0200, Jouni Malinen wrote:

> As far as any real hostapd/wpa_supplicant use is concerned, libnl 1.1
> should provide all the needed functionality and I don't see much point
> in moving into anything newer before libnl 2.0 has been released.

Sorry for premature post :-(

I agree completely.  Especially considering that the homepage of libnl
is offline and the author cannot be reached.  There is no point in
providing support for software that is both unreleased and unsupported.

Automatic detection would be great as an alternative to the manual
selection, but we don't have to have either at this point.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin