No subject

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Sat Jan 3 07:49:37 PST 2009

on the AP side.
I also found that when AP received this frame, there is a interrupt
"HAL_INT_RXKCM" which means "Key cache missing" on the AP side.
I do not know what cause this error. It only appears in Group key handshake.
For pairwise key handshake, EAPOL frames are all right.

Does anyone can give me some suggestions to solve this problem?
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Fan Zhang

--0016364274b4a85b1b049541c1c2

wifi-ng, Ubuntu 10.04 32-bit with the kernel (2.6.32).<br>I want to randoml=
y change MAC addresses of a client when it communicates with an AP.</p>
 of "EAPOL-Key timeout".<br>I use not only the wireshark to sniff=
 the channel, but also madwifi debugging.</p>
leted (WPA).<br>Then for the AP, it sent a 1/2 msg of Group Key Handshake. =
The client received correctly.<br>After that, the client set a TKIP key and=
 sent a response to AP. The msg is about EAPOL key information. I think the=
 msg is right.<br>
But on the AP side, AP received the msg with different contents. The detail=
 is bellow.</p>
d:d1=A0 ----> 06:20:a6:54:68:46=A0=A0 EAPOL=A0 Key </p>
> 06:20:a6:54:68:46=A0 LLC=A0 I P, N(R)=3D91, N(S)=3D125; DSAP 0xc6 Grou=
p, SSAP ox92 Command</p>
C frame on the AP side.<br>I also found that when AP received this frame, t=
here is a interrupt "HAL_INT_RXKCM" which means "Key cache m=
issing" on the AP side.<br>
I do not know what cause this error. It only appears in Group key handshake=
. For pairwise key handshake, EAPOL frames are all right.<br>=A0<br>Does an=
yone can give me some suggestions to solve this problem?<br>Thank you very =
much.</p>

--0016364274b4a85b1b049541c1c2--