wpa_supplicant fails to start on windows

skn skrishnamohan
Tue Feb 17 05:28:34 PST 2009

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. The supplicant works with a different config file.
I'm able to use the supplicant and connect to a WPA-PSK network in windows
vista.

The supplicant is in the WPA_CONNECTED state, how does one start
transferring data.
The windows interface is still in disconnected state and has no IP address.

I tried to do force dhcp on the interface and also assign static address,
but doesnt help.

Could you give some clue on how to enable data transfer?

Thanks,
Srikanth