wpa_supplicant/ath5k won't detect hidden SSID when CONFIG_WIRELESS_OLD_REGULATORY disabled

Fiouz fiouzy
Sun Feb 15 00:18:05 PST 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 01:54, Luis R. Rodriguez <mcgrof at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Note for myself: double check where Portage installs files for unstable ebuilds!
>
> So Gentoo does not use /lib/udev/rules.d/ ? What does it use? Which is
> the good Gentoo udev dir and the bad one?

Actually, the CRDA ebuild (which is not marked stable) installs its
rule at /lib/udev/rules.d/85-regulatory.rules.
udev has been installed with the latest stable ebuild udev-124 and it
uses the /etc/udev/rules.d directory. I can't tell for the latest
unstable udev ebuild.

I guess I should be extra careful when mixing stable and unstable ebuilds.

Thanks!

Regards,

--
Fiouz