WPS external registrar

Pujeri, Prabhakar c_ppujer
Thu Aug 27 17:02:12 PDT 2009

Hi All,
I am configure  atheros station as external registrar with  linsys AP and anther atheros station as enrollee it works fine

I am using wpa_supplicant for configuring registrar and I am able to configure pin for AP but there is no option for setting SSID for AP through external registrar I just want to know it supports configuration of SSID through external registrar or not
If yes how to configure it because I see this feature  is available in windows marvel supplicant
Or is it plan to develop this feature  or not

Thanks

Regards
prabhakar