Set SSID=hex doesn't work

Pongsak Tawankanjanachot egapongsak
Wed Apr 15 19:00:36 PDT 2009

Hi,
   Thank you for suggestion.
   The reason I use BSSID instead of SSID is in the case that we would like
to fix this station with this BSSID no matter what SSID it is. Thus, I
cannot specify SSID name in the SSID parameter.
   I see the BSSID parameter too, but I am not sure on how to configure it.
I've tried several values, but it doesn't work. Here is one of my trial:

        ssid=001a4d2f872c        bssid=1

   The debug message still says that SSID mismatch.

Best,
Pongsak