integrated eap server

Jouni Malinen j
Wed May 14 09:03:40 PDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 05:47:47PM +0200, ali asin wrote:

> But as you saw in my wpa_supplicant.conf it is included... Is there any
> special configuration to be done with the private key apart from just
> creating it?

The configuration file you sent to the list did indeed include this
field, but the debug log from wpa_supplicant showed that the
configuration file that was used in the test did not include such field.
In addition, the ca_cert value does not match in the debug with the
value in the configuration file you sent.