Why EAPOL packet are sended but never received.

娟 严 iamyanjuan
Wed May 7 21:01:19 PDT 2008

Hi!
>Indeed, that's odd.. When you mentioned Windows XP being able to
>authenticate with the switch, did you mean that this was with the exact
>same device that does not see the EAPOL frames from the switch in Linux?
>Did you use the same switch port, too?
Yes,?the Windows XP and Linux use the same? NIC card. And I use the same switch port too.
The default authentication tool of Windows XP and wpa_supplicant for windows?can ?both work successfully.
And My linux kernal version is 2.6.18-1.2789.fc6xen.Is it possible the problem of linux?

--
Jouni Malinen? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? PGP id EFC895FA

http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/