Failure on Window Mobile device

Jouni Malinen j
Tue Mar 11 00:27:59 PDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:12:26AM +0530, Paresh Sawant wrote:

> NDIS: 0 - WWAN1 - WWAN1
> NDIS: 1 - CF8385PN1 - CF8385PN1
> NDIS: Interface name match
> NDIS: Adapter description prefix 'CF8385PN1'
> NDIS: Disabled WZC temporarily
> NDIS: Requested NDIS rebind of NDISUIO protocol
> NDIS: IOCTL_NDISUIO_OPEN_DEVICE failed: 31

It looks like WZC is found and disabled, but the NDISUIO protocol is
still not available. Which WM device are you using?

This code has not been tested very thoroughly and I do not have a
suitable device for debugging this, so at this point I may not be able
to help with this more apart from pointing at the need to debug what is
keeping NDISUIO busy.