eapol_test: override the value of Framed-MTU

Dana Blanaru dana.blanaru
Thu Jun 26 02:16:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to lower the maximum EAP payload size by using the Framed-MTU
attribute in order to enforce the fragmentation in phase 2 TTLS. This is
needed for testing our radius server to see if it does a correct
fragmentation.
Currently, when using eapol_test as a client, the access request packet
contains Framed-MTU = 1400. I would like to reduce it to 1344. I have tried
to include this attribute in the eapol config file but it doesn't recognize
the network field and i got failure in parsing the config file.
Does anyone know how to change the value of Framed-MTU?

Another question: how can i increase the eapol_test timeout?

Thank you.