eapol_test tool against other servers than freeradius

Dana Blanaru dana.blanaru
Fri Jun 13 05:38:04 PDT 2008

Jouni, thank you very much for your quick response.
So after configuring the NAS client on the RADIUS server side, the command i
have to use is:

eapol_test -c <eapol_test config file>  -a<IP of Radius server> -p1812
 -s<shared secret>

Please confirm.