wpa_supplicant v0.6.3 loses connection, then reconnects to a different AP

David Ehrmann ehrmann
Sun Jun 1 00:58:23 PDT 2008

Partial update on this.

The symptom was that iwconfig reported it wasn't associated with an AP.

Here's the abbreviated log: http://pastebin.com/f491af16d

I suppose it's possible that the AP goes down, and the disassociation
isn't a bug.  I'm going to log this more, in hopes of finding out.