Q) AP mode disconnected in MadWiFi

김영환 cs010101
Mon Jul 28 19:21:00 PDT 2008

I did AP mode in MadWiFi because compat-driver does not support AP mode.

Configuration :

wlanconfig wlan0 create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode ap
iwconfig wlan0 essid "MadWiFi" channel 161
brctl addbr br0
brctl addif br0 eth2(active ethernet)
brctl addif br0 wlan0 // actually, I did "brctl addif br0" according to
MadWiFi user-manual, it didn'y work.
brctl serfd br0 1
ifconfig wlan0 up
ifconfig eth2 up
ifconfig br0 [ip address] up

then I did connect my laptop to AP(mad-wifi). it was good operation!!
BUT the connection was failed in just a moment.
so, I saw net-dev status using "ifconfig".

by the way, wlan0 and wifi0-00 disappeared. -.-;; why?

thanks.

Have a Wonderful Day~~!!
M.Sc ??? (James-Youngwhan Kim)
yhkim at corebell.co.kr
cs010101 at gmail.com
+82-42-863-0340 (222)
+82-10-6753-0987
HTVC 3106 KAIST, 373-1 Guseong-dong, Yuseong-gu,
Daejon,  Republic of Korea
305-701