WPA-PSK doesn't seem to work.

info at sorcix.com info
Mon Jul 28 11:00:50 PDT 2008

> Judging from what you mention, I don't think there is anything wrong with
> your configuration in wpa_supplicant. Most probably, you might have set a
> radius setting in your D-Link AP somewhere( which you should disable it).

According to the help pages on my router, the radius support is automatically
disabled when WPA-Personal is selected. If I enable WPA-Enterprise, the
settings for a radius server appear. There doesn't seem to be a setting to
disable the radius server other than choosing for WPA-Personal.

Windows is able to connect (with some complaints about the certificate), is
there any way to find out how windows manages to do this? As windows is able
to connect, linux should be able too, right?

I will try to contact D-Link support about the radius settings.

Sorcix

PS: Sorry Bryan Chin, I seem to have sent the answer to your e-mail
address instead of the mailing list first...