driver_ndis_.c patch (good compilation)

Sergio sergioyebenes
Mon Jul 28 10:41:13 PDT 2008

well, i have got a good cross-compilation, i provide my config file
(configg) and src/drivers/driver_ndis_.c file, with the patch between
/*INICIO PARCHE*/ and /*FIN PARCHE*/.

1.-See a file included in winpcap development files 4.0.2, called
Devioctl.h which should be called devioctl although in beta version, the
developers don't include it

2.- WMI it's necessary (at least wmi core && wmi sdk, for windows)
    2.1.- it's necessary Microsoft SDK\LibWbemUuid.Lib at least (it
compile with only this lib)
    2.2.- Microsoft SDK\include files are in upper letter but, those
which are necessary (those which??) are referred with lower letter. The
files are:
        wbemidl.h
        wbemcli.h
        wbemprov.h
        wbemtran.h
        wbemdisp.h, which calls dispex.h
    I've just copied it into i586-mingw32msvc/include/ddk directory

This compilation has been made under debian etch 4, with wpa_supplicant
0.6.3 and David Smith patch (yeah!, i love this patch), winpcap 4.0.2,
openssl 0.9.8g and wmi sdk for windows.
Without
CONFIG_TLS=openssl
CFLAGS += -I/usr/local/ssl/openssl
LIBS += -L/usr/local/ssl/lib
and
CONFIG_EAP_TLS=y
CONFIG_SMARTCARD=y
CONFIG_PKCS12=y
into .config file, all that compile.

Now, if anybody can help me, i have two questions:

-with openssl options, my header files can't be linked

-DCONFIG_NDIS_EVENTS_INTEGRATED   -c
-o ../src/crypto/tls_openssl.o ../src/crypto/tls_openssl.c
../src/crypto/tls_openssl.c:23:25: warning: openssl/ssl.h: No existe el
fichero o el directorio
../src/crypto/tls_openssl.c:24:25: warning: openssl/err.h: No existe el
fichero o el directorio
../src/crypto/tls_openssl.c:25:28: warning: openssl/pkcs12.h: No existe.......

i don't understand it. also i've tried with header files and libraries from windows-openssl implementation

-Is necessary to compile with pc/sc options to make work smartcard?? (i suspect yes)
-the compilation doesn't add ".exe" extensions, just add it into Makefile or later?
-i'll check (under windows etc) what i'm saying in this mail soon, but will be grateful for suggestions and comments.

Thanks