WPA IE format

Bryan Chin totalrvd
Tue Jul 15 01:39:24 PDT 2008

802.11i-2004 is an amendment to 802.11 to add in wpa2 support. I think u may need to refer 802.11-2007 for full details of everything in Wi-Fi.
Regards,
Bryan

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:35:04 +0530From: paresh.sawant at gmail.comTo: hostap at shmoo.comSubject: WPA IE format
Hi,I don't see format for WPA(TSN) information element in the IEEE 802.11i-2004 draft, though they have mentioned details for WPA2(RSN) information element.Is there any documented way on identifying if the AP is WPA or WPA2 compliant, on the basis beacon frame parse results?Thanks- Paresh
Easily edit your photos like a pro with Photo Gallery.
http://get.live.com/photogallery/overview