回复: iwlist scan can't return AuthMode and EncrypTape

Lixin Song zjujoe
Wed Jul 9 03:14:33 PDT 2008

Hello:
     According to my recent research, it seems for
WEP, we can not get any more information. There is
only one bit(priv?) in the beacon that says where the
AP is WEP on or off.
     I wish I were wrong! Our application engineer is
complaining about this.

--- ??? <lhh at nbicc.com>??: