hostapd/wpa_supplicant git repository re-initialized

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Feb 27 18:14:20 PST 2008

The git repository for hostapd/wpa_supplicant has unfortunately not been
available very reliably over the past weeks. In order to make sure it
can remain available without such problems in the future, I've
re-initialized the repository based on the 0.6.3 release. Unfortunately,
this means that you will likely need to re-clone your repository if you
have used the previously available version. I'm sorry about the extra
work this may cause.