Logs of Win WPA Supplicant

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Dec 31 05:13:15 PST 2008

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 04:01:57PM +0530, Surendranath.C. wrote:
> When I fire using the WPA supplicant windows client I am getting an error.

The debug log did not seem to indicate any clear errors.. However, the
driver did not seem to associate. Could you please send me a debug log
with more verbose debug (-ddK on the command line)? Please note that the
'K' on the command line will add passwords etc. to the log, so only do
this with a test setup without any secret passwords/keys.

> 	scan_ssid=1

Windows driver interface does not support scan_ssid=1 so you will either
need to enable SSID broadcast in the AP (which seemed to be already
done) or use ap_scan=2.

> 	ca_cert="/usr/local/etc/raddb/certs/ca.der"

This is unlikely to be a correct path on Windows.