Sending ps poll maunally with hostapd

David Shwatrz dshwatrz
Thu Dec 18 02:55:27 PST 2008

Hello,

-   Thanks for your answer.

I wonder: if I will want to work without Encryption key disabled in
the AP, and I will remove the next four lines from the hostapd.conf:

wpa=2
wpa_key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
wpa_pairwise=CCMP
wpa_passphrase=12345678

Will I be able to authenticate and associate
to the AP (using
mac80211_hwsim) without running wpa_supplicant?

Regards,
David