Wpasupplicant DBus API

Wachendorf, Paul, 7P Consulting paul.wachendorf
Wed Dec 3 05:49:04 PST 2008

Hello everyone,
I?m searching for an discription of the Dbus API of wpasupplicant.
Does something like this exsist?
I started trying to wrap one out of the C Code, but my C is very rusty and
I?m stucked.

Specially I?m trying to find out the correct format of the Argument(s) which
should be submitted to the set() Method of an
fi.epitest.hostap.WPASupplicant.Network Interface.
I e.g. tried  passing an Dbus Dict with {?psk?:?my-secret-psk?}, but always
recieve  ?fi.epitest.hostap.WPASupplicant.InvalidOptions: Did not receive
correct message arguments.?

If anyone has an Idea of what I?m doing wrong, or where I can find an API
discription, please give me short hint.

Thanks a lot, Regards,

Paul