about intel's wps reference implementation

c4linux c4linux
Sun Aug 31 17:56:54 PDT 2008

Hi,
	http://softwarecommunity.intel.com/articles/eng/2662.htm , intel provides two wps reference implementaiton.

	Can I use these two separately or these two need work together to implement WPS?  (I've read the code of the package under BSD license, and seems it has some connections about hostapd.)

	the tar ball of hostapd modifications has some header files for Madwifi driver, But I can't get the version number these files apply to. How to use these header files?

	BTW, I found no supporting list about if Atheros WiFi card AR2413 support WPS. Where can I get this kind of list?

	Thanks a lot for help :)