wpa_supplicant: using internal TLSv1

Soh Kam Yung sohkamyung
Mon Aug 11 23:22:01 PDT 2008

Jouni,

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Jouni Malinen <j at w1.fi> wrote:
> [...]
> (By the way, setting build configuration variables in .config to any
> value, including 'n', is going to enable them; the only way to disable
> these is to either remove or comment them out in .config.)
> [...]

Thanks for pointing that out.  I forgot that I was configuring a Makefile...};-)

As you suggested, I have enabled the various EAP options and they
compile cleanly using Internal TLS.  I will have to test the build
internally.

Another question: what would need to be done if I wish to use another
crypto/TLS library with wpa_supplicant?

Regards,
Kam-Yung
--