MGMT (TX callback) fail - AP rt2x00 with Managed broadcom

Jouni Malinen j
Fri Aug 8 09:14:06 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 05:59:35AM +0200, Petr Novak wrote:

> a) I found some Microsoft (00:50:F2) specific code, maybe some Broadcom (00:10:18) specific code should be included.

Why?

> b) Strange behaviour with TX callback - type and WLAN_FC_TYPE_MGMT are zeros, fail here and no ACK.

I wouldn't be too surprised if some STAs do not ACK some of the probe
response frames when doing scanning since they may have already moved to
another channel.

> I do not have C++ skills, but made two patches for more debug info. I hope that could be usefull for us.

What is the problem that you are trying to debug?