[PATH 0/6] some corrections and cleanups for driver_nl80211.c
Sat Apr 12 06:05:48 PDT 2008
I tried to get hostapd running with mac80211 drivers and hit some
problems this patch series addresses.
1) Use the correct nl80211 command to flush all stations
2) Use customizable netlink callbacks
3) Clone netlink callbacks instead of creating new ones
4) Initialize local variable
5) Return correct value
6) Do not send nl80211 message if beacon is not set yet
The patches are rather small and I think they can be applied. Comments
are welcome however.
More information about the Hostap