Status of v6.3, and maybe 6.4 ??

Pavel Roskin proski
Thu Apr 3 11:12:38 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 14:06 -0400, tmm wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm just trying to decide which version of wpa_supplicant to start from 
> (5.10, 6.3, or maybe 6.4), so I'm wondering whether anyone knows 
> approximately when v6.4 will be coming and if it might be a stable 
> version.  I see that the 2.x versions became stable at 2.4, but that 
> since then stability hasn't come till the .7 versions.

You should probably describe what you want to do with it.  I've never
had any problems with any version of wpa_supplicant (apart from handing
wrong options and incorrect configuration files).

Pavel Roskin

More information about the Hostap mailing list