WPS enrollee code

Jouni Malinen j
Sun Oct 28 19:54:13 PDT 2007

This message was not delivered due to message size limits on the mailing
list, but here's the text part and the attachment is now available at
http://w1.fi/contrib/simpleconfig.tgz

----- Forwarded message from Ted Merrill <ted at atheros.com> -----

Subject: WPS enrollee code
Date: Wednesday 24 October 2007
From: Ted Merrill <ted at atheros.com>
To: " hostap at shmoo.com" <hostap at shmoo.com>

Attached is the original WPS enrollee source code i wrote for a small
non-Linux embedded platform, for Atheros.
I've received permission to release this to the hostap list.
This won't be directly useful for most people.
Others at Atheros have ported this to Linux, and I expect to be able
to release that after some editing.
It is possible that that won't be directly useful for most people either,
but it should be close to something that could be integrated into
the hostap code tree.
-Ted Merrill
Atheros Communications

----- End forwarded message -----