WPA - AP association Issue

Mr. Maloomnahi maloomnahi
Tue Oct 23 21:22:39 PDT 2007

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the inputs

To start with I would liekto mention that the settings at both AP and STA are the same
Group = TKIP
Pairwaise = TKIP
wpa=1
certificates and private keys = same
ssid = "SEMCO_AP"

I had copied the hostapd and WPA settings conf files before in the thread too.

"did you cut anything out of this log?" Nopes I did not. I also wanted the same ans as to
1] why the STA selected this AP for association and
2] how it associated to the AP if the settings were not the same.

I have annexed the settings and information again for your perusal.

Thanks a lot
PPN

--
My life has changed. What about yours?
Log on to the new Indiatimes Mail and Live out of the Inbox!