how do I kick a MAC address off my hostapd WiFi network?

Daevid Vincent daevid
Wed Oct 10 11:25:46 PDT 2007

Thanks, but a few questions:

[a] how is that any different than blacklisting them in my shorewall config?
[b] how do I force hostap to re-load that list without booting everyone else off that I want to be on currently? (that is, taking a service down/up seems like it would kill the WAP right?)
[c] how can I _kick them off right now_ in the quickest way?
[d] Daevid. Not really a question. Just seemed to match. ;-p