Need information about wpa supplicant...

RAGHAVENDRA SADARAMACHANDRA s.raghu
Wed Nov 28 17:49:55 PST 2007

Hi,

 I have to integrate wpa supplicant with marvell 8686 chipset. I have few doubts...plz help me out.

 1. From many discussion forums I found out that...There are few versions of wpa supplicant that works with marvell 8686. Can any tell me which version to use?
2. While trying wpa supplicant on my laptop...I found out some body asked to use snapshot version of wpa supplicant...What are these snapshot versions actually...How they differ from other stable releases?
3. While trying on laptop, wpa supplicant was failing to associate with the Access Point. I have D-Link DWL-2100AP. I configured this AP for WPA-EAP support. I have my RADIUS server up and running. RADIUS server also I am using freeradius snapshot, as somebody on net suggested to use snapshot of freeradius to configure EAP-TLS.

Thanx
Raghu.