wpa_supplicant using ndisuio

Paresh Sawant paresh.sawant
Thu Nov 22 05:50:41 PST 2007

I'm using Linksys PCI card on WIN XP. I observe that set_pmkid fails all the
time with this PCI card and hence (Re)association fails to carry pmkid in
it. The same binary runs fine with Intel 3945abg card , carrying pmkid in
its (Re)association request. Is set_pmkid failure a known issue with NDISUIO
on this PCI card on WIN XP ?