Bootup error : Unexpected LVT TMR intterupt

Ambedkar R ambedkar_r
Thu Nov 22 02:40:16 PST 2007

 ?
Hi Archana,

ORiNOCO card which you mentioned uses "madwifi" driver.But WPC11(Note book Adapter-B) uses its own driver(Linksys).So that may be the problem.And i dont think that you can use the WPC11 card on madwifi driver.

Please let me know more details.

Thanks
Ambedkar.R