wpa_supplicant minimal size

Romit Chatterjee romit.chatterjee
Tue Nov 20 01:15:57 PST 2007

Hi,

According to the documentation, the minimum size for wpa_supplicant with *
WPA/WPA2-Personal* support is around 50 kB.

[ "....wpa_supplicant uses a flexible build configuration that can be used
to select which features are included. This allows minimal code size (from
ca. 50 kB binary for WPA/WPA2-Personal and 130 kB binary for
WPA/WPA2-Enterprise without debugging ...." ]

However, I haven't been able to get to that size. The lowest I could get was
70 kB, with almost everything turned off.

Can someone send me a sample .config that generates a 50 kB wpa_supplicant
binary with support for WPA/WPA2-Personal?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

...Romit