Problem connecting to static WEP

Laia Manrique manrique.laia
Mon Nov 19 19:13:17 PST 2007

Jouni, I am not sure whether this was clear from my previous messages,
but the question is that I need to connect to both WEP and WPA (and
WPA2) networks, so I hoped that I would be able to use wpa_supplicant
for all of them. My question is, thus, whether this is possible or
not.

Thanks again for the help.

Laia