wpa_supplicant with win2k

ulf.janssen at web.de ulf.janssen
Thu May 31 23:38:34 PDT 2007

Hi Stefan,

thank you for your reply.

Actually I did not build it on my own, I downloaded the binary packet for win32. It seems that is was build with mingwin (mingwm10.dll is included). But I started it from a cygwin bash shell.  I have no idea how this affect the presence of the socket.

But anyway I commented out the ctrl_interface assignment but ended with the same result:

   ExecNotificationQueryAsync for MSNdis_StatusMediaConnect failed with hresult of 0xc0000005

Thank you

Ulf